September 18, 2024

Enjoying Little Things

Today's card is not only a Cards in the Mail card but also words to live by!!  Sometimes I think we get so wrapped up in the big things of life that we forget to enjoy the little things along the way.


Just like we should stop and enjoy the little things in life. . . sometimes less is more on a card such as this one.  Using only Basic Thick White Cardstock and some designer series paper, we have a card anyone would love to receive.  The Country Woods Designer Series Paper is perfect for just such a card.



I ended up having a lot of time to work on things yesterday . . . my appointment got canceled because the doctor was sick.  Actually, the extra day of rest was a good thing!!  Besides getting some stamping done I now have my packing list complete or almost complete.  It gives me time to look it over and add those things I think I might be forgetting.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: