September 10, 2024

Winterly Tree Tops

Back finally with another new card from this week's Cards in the Mail.  This one uses the Winterly Tree Tops stamp set and is a fun fold card.  It was a swap I received from Susie back in June.


Once again the designer series paper has done most of the work for you.  Add a dry embossed strip on one side of the card, some twine, some embellishments, and a sentiment, and your card is done.  But wait . . . 


You might think this is an ordinary card, but when you open it up it becomes a fun fold card!!  And what a great sentiment on the inside!!



As has happened many times in this lymphoma journey . . . I have a super busy day or weekend and then I am down and out for a couple of days trying to rest up.  Saturday was a great day tailgating and the Hawkeye game (minus the Cyclone win), but it was a LONG day and I was exhausted when I got home late Saturday evening.  It took us almost 90 minutes to even leave the parking lot once we got to the vehicles.  I thought if I rested on Sunday that would be good enough, but alas!!  I had a lab appointment yesterday morning to check my counts since they had been kind of out of whack two weeks ago.  Thankfully they are back where they should be and in some cases better than they have been since 2017.   It was another long day yesterday by the time I got home so I rested the rest of the day.  Hopefully, things are back on schedule now!!  I am doing a much better job of taking the time to rest when I think I need to!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: