July 10, 2024

Hearts and Hugs

Today's card is again made with the Hearts and Hugs stamp set.  All of the critters in this set are so cute.


I got this card in a swap so I am not quite sure how she got the mice facing each other.  I assume she stamped one on white cardstock and stamped another one onto a piece of acetate with black ink and then flipped it over and placed it where she wanted the second mouse.  This should give you a mirror image.



Yesterday morning after PT (which I graduated from) I got busy sorting all garage sale stuff and putting like items in the same baskets, buns, or boxes.  My friend, Joan, came down later in the afternoon and helped me (or rather she did most of it) clean off all of my tables and set them up in the living room.


As you can see I still have a lot of work to do but this is a great start.  I plan on working today until I need to leave for my three-month MRI and then work again when I get home.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: