July 2, 2024

Perennial Postage (Retired)

Today's card is one I received in a swap on Saturday.  It uses the retired sentiment stamp set, Perennial Postage.


Once again this card uses one of my favorite layouts.  If you look back through the site you will see a LOT of cards using this layout.  Layr the designer series paper and the sentiment piece, add some bling, and you are done.



Lunch yesterday ended up being almost 2.5 hours long.  When I got home I went back into purge mode in my stamping room and found a hidden treasure trove of embellishments that quickly went into my garage sale stack.  Today I am meeting another friend for coffee this morning and then will continue the purge.  The 12th and 13th of July will be here before I know it.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: