July 11, 2024

Changing Leaves

Today's card uses one of the new On Line Exclusive products.  The On Line Exclusive products are not in any catalog.  You can only see them on line here.


 

I started this card with a card base of Basic White Thick cardstock.  I stamped the large leaf using Pool Party ink being sure to stamp off first for a lighter shade.  I added a piece of Granny Apple Green cardstock embossed with the leaves embossing folder.  I stamped the large leaf with Shaded Spruce and cut it out with the dies.  The sentiment is also stamped in Shaded Spruce and cut out with the die in the set.  I added some linen thread and a pearl and my card was done.



My MRI took forever yesterday . . . they were running almost two hours behind so I didn't get home until almost six.  It was worth it though because the results came through last night and said . . . Similar posttreatment changes without interval disease recurrence . . . which I think means things are the same as they have been.  At least that is what I am going with until someone tells me different.

Today I am meeting my friends, Luetta and Joan, for lunch and then they are coming over to help me finish getting set up for the garage sale.  I have everything else put out except the actual stamps and dies and there are a lot of those.  I hope I have room for them all!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: