July 9, 2024

Hearts and Hugs

Today's card is another one I received in a swap back in June.  The little critters in this stamp set make adorable cards!!




This card features one of the new In Colors, Pretty in Pink.  You might recognize that name from a few years ago, but this color is slightly different.  It still makes awesome baby and little girl cards, however!! The tiny hearts are from the dies that coordinate with this set.  The bow on this card is achieved by tying a bow in the middle of a piece of ribbon and then wrapping the ends around the cardstock.



As soon as I am done posting this I am off for a PT appointment and then home to continue with my sorting of garage sale merchandise.  I am getting closer everyday!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: