July 1, 2024

Spotlight on Nature

Today's card uses Spotlight on Nature again and is the one I took as my completed swap to the downline meeting on Saturday.


I started by using one of the circle dies from the Spotlight On Nature Die set and die-cutting a circle in the middle of a 4" X 5.25" piece of Basic White cardstock.  This was my circle template.  Using a small blending brush and Lemon Lolly, Pool Party, and Fresh Freesia inks, I filled in my circle as shown.  Before I moved the mask I stamped the flowers using Memento Black ink.  After removing the mask I added the sentiment using the memento Black ink again.  I then embossed a 4" X .75" strip of white cardstock with the Eyelet 3D Embossing Folder.  I added three Rainbow Adhesive-Backed Dots and I was done.



I feel like I have been eating my way around the world . . . although not much at any one place.  Last Wednesday I met a friend at the Mexican restaurant in Kalona, Friday a friend and I ate at HuHot and today I am meeting friends at Olive Garden.  Food still does not appeal to me when I have to cook it but these three meals have been or will be great.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: