June 30, 2024

Spotlight on Nature

Today's card is an elegant sympathy card using the Spotlight on Nature stamp set.  This was my shoebox swap for our downline meeting yesterday.


When I set out to make this card I had intended on using a sneak peek stamp set from the On-Line Exclusive stamp sets that will be available on Wednesday.  However, I couldn't get a good enough stamped image with the stamp and the Versamark for the embossing to work.  I took the stamp along yesterday to have someone else see if they could get it to work . . . if the stamp was defective or I was defective.  Turns out I was defective . . . my hands are not quite strong enough yet to press as hard as I needed to press.  I will keep working on that.



What a beautiful day!!  I should sit outside but I think I will keep plugging away at my stamp room and see if I can dig out some more stuff for my garage sale!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 


Happy Stamping!!

No comments: