June 12, 2024

Sweet Peas

Sweet Peas is the next stamp set we used to make a card.  I am not sure I would ever buy this stamp set but I love having a sample made with it.


The Wildflower Designs Dies have been die-cut for the center peas and the lone pea on the side was fussy cut with my paper snips.  We used the Happy labels Pick a Punch to get the scalloped edge on the sentiment.  The Iridescent Faceted Gems were colored with an Old Olive Stampin' blend to give them a greenish tone.  All in all, I think this is a cute card to give to the "right" person!!



Yesterday's excursion was quite successful . . . we made it to Lowe's and Theisen's to look at outdoor storage boxes, went to Dollar Tree and Walmart, and also fit in a lunch at Culver's.  I was thrilled to see that they had their Strawberry Fields salads back on the menu for the summer.  It was huge, even after I picked the chicken off of it, so I brought the other half home to eat later.  The storage box I needed was WAY too big to fit in my vehicle, so Luetta and her husband went up last evening and picked it up for me.  I really appreciated all of the help.  Now the dilemma . . . do I work on my patio today or do I work in my stamp room today??  Decisions, decisions!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


No comments: