June 20, 2024

Wildflower Designs


Today's card uses one of the flowered patterns from the Wildly Flowering Designer Series Paper pack and the new colo Basi Beige which is fast becoming a favorite.


I think I mentioned a couple of weeks ago that this is one of my favorite layouts.  You can change out the colors of cardstock and the designer series paper and add a ribbon instead of bling and  you have a whole new card.  It does use the 2" Circle Punch that is an on-line product and is available while supplies last.



As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door to the post office and then to a physical therapy appointment.  This afternoon I am heading to Adel to go to the Omaha Zoo with Hanna and Jake and the kids.  I am not sure if I will have the time or the energy to post anything.



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: