June 11, 2024

Sketched Butterflies

This beautiful Sketched Butterflies card is another one that we made in Wisconsin . . . perfect for  a birthday!!


The big butterfly has been stamped, sponged with color, die-cut, and adhered to the card with a couple of mini dimensionals in the middle where his body is.  The wings will flutter as you move the card.  I don't often "fleck" my cards with spatters, but this time it really added to the design.




Today, Luetta and I are out on an excursion . . . the first "normal" thing we have done together since last August.  I want to look at some patio storage, stop at Walmart, and maybe hit up a Dollar Tree.  That is something else I have not done since August.  We will need to fit lunch in there somewhere but have no ideas where right now.  It sure does feel good to be doing "normal" things again!
 
Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!! 

No comments: