June 15, 2024

Spotlight on Nature

Today's card is one I made at an event Susie hosted back in April.  I am just now getting around to sharing it.


This card base in the new Basic Beige neutral color that Stampin' Up! introduced this spring.  It kind of replaces the Very Vanilla thick cardstock.  At first I was disappointed that the Very Vanilla had retired, but this color is growing on me the more I use it.  The butterfly has been fussy cut and adhered to the card with a mini dimensions so that his wings are free.  This would make the perfect card to gice to a friend for many occasions . . . birthday, thank you, thinking of you, sympathy, or just because.



Yesterday was a pretty low-key day with lots of resting and napping. It seems like there's always something going on! I did pick up a Stampin' Up! box at the post office on the way home, and it has two new kits in it that I hope to work on today. They are easy to do in my lap.
 
Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: