June 19, 2024

Labeled With Love

Today's Card in the Mail features the Labeled With Love stamp set and coordinating punch.  With this bundle, you can choose between a punch that punches one shape at a time or dies where you can die-cut three at a time.  I chose the punch because it is easier to transport.


The Flowering Zinnia paper has so many cool designs to choose from.  Any of the patterns would look great for this card.  I chose this pattern because I happened to have a scrap on my table that was the perfect size.


As you can see this is actually a fun fold card.  And I realize as I am writing this that I forgot the white inside as a place for your message.



As gray as it is today it seems like a good rest day.  After being on the go all day yesterday and knowing that I have a very busy five days coming up I think I will take advantage of the grayness to rest!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: