June 16, 2024

Expressions of Kindness Kit

I picked up the mail on Friday and my Stampin' Up! box was actually there and this kit was in the box.  I was super excited because this kit is awesome!!


This card kit has everything you need to assemble EIGHT cards with matching decorated envelopes.  All of the supplies are ready to go. . . including an exclusive stamp set and a Blackberry Bliss Ink Spot.  All eight cards are super easy to stamp and put together.  I love that this card was super fast to put together!  Just a little stamping on the card front, add the ribbon, sentiment and gems and it was done!  


The watercolor background is printed on the card and the die cut overlays, ribbon, sentiment and gems were quick to add to complete this pretty card!


Check out the fun sentiment for the fronts of the pre-decorated envelopes.  I think that is so cool.  Believe it or not, the back of the envelopes and the backs of the cards are also decorated.  


It took me about half an hour to make these eight cards.  Who wouldn't want to receive such a beautiful card?



Other than putting this card kit together the bulk of yesterday was spent watching baseball and resting.  I think tonight we are going to go over to Julie and Jason's house for supper for Father's Day.


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: