June 18, 2024

Loveliest Tree

I have another swap card made with the Loveliest Tree stamp set to share with you.  This was also from the event I attended in Wisconsin.


The tree on this card has been colored with inks and sponge daubers.  The ink was applied to the stamp with the dauber to get the variegated look for the leaves.  It certainly looks like some trees you can see in the fall.



Today brings another doctor's appointment . . . this time my monthly oncology check-up.  I am assuming it will be a quick appointment because I am still feeling great.  After the appointment, I am planning on going shopping with a friend.  I don't really need anything, I am just enjoying being able to be out and about.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: