June 17, 2024

Spotlight on Nature

This unique card is another one I made at Demo Days in Wisconsin.  It features the Spotlight on Nature and the Country Woods Designer Series Paper.  


I rarely stamp directly onto the designer series paper, but I clearly need to do more of it.  It gives a whole new look to both the image and the paper.  The flower image and the sentiment were stamped with Early Espresso Ink and then colored with Pool Party and Old Olive Ink.  I love how Tina added the corner pieces by die-cutting a square and then cutting it in half diagonally.  She then added some of my new favorite embellishments . . . Adhesive-Backed Texture Dots.



As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door for an early morning doctor's appointment.  When I scheduled my yearly exam, first thing in the morning seemed like a good thing . . . now not so much.  6:15 came pretty early this morning when the alarm went off.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 


Happy Stamping!!

No comments: