June 7, 2024

Thoughtful Journey Designer Series Paper

Every once in a while I make a card without a sentiment on it.  This is another one of the cards we made this weekend.  I struggled with where to put a sentiment and then decided to leave it just as it is and my message inside the card will be enough.


The embossed piece of Basic Beige and the designer series paper do all of the work for you on this card.  This would be a great card to mass produce using the Thoughtful Journey Designer Series Paper and changing up the color of your card base to coordinate with it.  The Basic Beige goes with about anything.  I wasn't too sure about that color when I first saw it, but after using it on several cards this weekend, I can safely say I LOVE it.  Almost more than Very Vanilla, which it replaced.



Hard to believe I have been out of protected isolation for over a week already.  Other than last weekend when I was gone I have to say my routine hasn't changed all that much.  I am still being careful and making sure I get plenty of rest and not over do things.  I was pretty tired at the beginning of the week after a big weekend, so that helped me to realize that I still need to get more rest than I am used to.


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: