June 10, 2024

Attention Shoppers

This is a stamp set that I had no intention of buying until Susie told me as much as I love to shop I really needed it and I started seeing cute cards made with it.  This is one of the cards that we made in Wisconsin.



This is a totally appropriate card for me because I do think shopping is always a good idea.  The 100 days without in-person shopping about killed me.  I have a lot of days to make up for!!  

I love how the bag has been stamped right onto the designer series paper to give it a little more interest.


As you can see this is a fun-fold card . . . 


opening both ways with a slot for a gift card on the left-hand side.



Hanna and Jake did not come back yesterday to work some more . . . We decided that it would be better if we all rested yesterday.  That was a good call because Hanna ended up not feeling all that well and John and I slept or rested most of the day!!  

Today I would like to work at least an hour in my stamping room . . . I know I keep saying that and it never gets done so hopefully today is the day!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: