June 3, 2024

Spotlight on Nature

Todays's card is one that I received in a swap this weekend.  Since I took the cards out of their clear envelopes I don't know who made this one so don't know who to give credit to!!


I have made several cards with this layout, although I usually cut four pieces at a time and then use. the stack and shuffle method of deciding which piece of designer paper goes where.  You can see some examples of this technique here.  Each card comes out a little different but they are all neat.  Add a sentiment and some embellishments and your card is done.



I knew I was tired when I got home yesterday, but I didn't realize quite how tired.  I fell asleep in my recliner at 3:30, woke up about 8:00 and went to bed, and didn't wake up till 7:30 this morning.  Sixteen hours of sleep does wonders!

Today is still going to be a rest day!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


No comments: