June 27, 2024

Simply Said

Today is another quick and easy card using the Flowering Zinnia Designer Series Paper.  You can get 10 cards from a 12" X 12" piece of designer series paper.  What easier way to stamp a stack of birthday or thank you cards.


Any of the flowered designs would work for this card.  This piece just happened to be sitting on my table after working on some other cards so I decided to just use that.  The combination of Blackberry Bliss and Highland Heather complements the designer paper very well.  Add some 2024-2026 In Color Shimmer Gems to your sentiment piece and you are done.



Today is another day where John's doctor appointment lands right in the middle of the day.  It does make it kind of difficult to start on anything knowing we will be gone for a chunk of the day.  Yesterday I ended up meeting Luetta and her mom for lunch after my appointment and we sat and visited for quite a while.  So today I need to make great progress on my swaps for this weekend.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: