June 2, 2024

Spotlight on Nature

Wow!!  Do I have a lot of cool cards to share with you after yesterday's Demo Make & Take.  Here is the first on made with the stamp set, Spotlight on Nature.


We started by stamping the sentiment in the upper right-hand corner so we would have room for it.  We next stamped the flowers and stems and colored them using Petal Pink and Soft Seafoam Stamping Blends.  We added some Iridescent Faceted gems for embellishment and adhered all of the layers.  I love the Spotlight on Nature stamp set and need to use it more.


Yesterday was a long day and I would never have gotten everything done had my friend not helped me.   She did a lot of the stamping and then I assembled the cards last night while she working on something else.  I even went out to the car yesterday after we ate lunch and took a nap.  I didn't think I was that tired . . . I only went out to stretch out and rest my back, and the next thing I knew it was an hour and a half later.  I went back inside and finished up with the cards she had not gotten done with yet.  Despite being tired and my back bothering me it was a great day.  We went back to the house after that and rested for a bit and then headed out for supper, to pick up a couple of things, and to get gas. We came back to the Airbnb and I finished assembling all of my cards!  

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: