June 6, 2024

Round We Go

We made a lot of masculine cards this last weekend.  Here is another one which is also one of this week's Cards in the Mail.


Once again this card is a pretty simple layout, just layering combinations of designer series paper and cardstock.  I love the combination of Night of Navy and Copper Clay.  And once again since this is a masculine card, the Adhesive-Backed Textured Dots are the perfect accent.  Unfortunately they are out of stock at the moment.  They are supposed to be available around June 24th, which will be here before you know it.



Yesterday's doctor's appointment was quicker than I expected, so we grabbed some lunch and were home by noon! This gave me some extra time in the afternoon, so I cut cardstock and wrote out several posts to stay ahead of schedule. Maybe today I can get back to cleaning and organizing in my stamp room again.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


No comments: