July 3, 2024

Happy Little Things

Today's card is one we made last Saturday as a shoebox swap and was brought by my friend, Jenni.  It is also one of this week's Cards in the Mail.


Starting with a card base of Smoky Slate, this card is just a matter of layering different colors of cardstock and designer series paper.  The Take to the Skies Designer Series paper is perfect for masculine cards.  If you don't have this stamp set, you could just put your sentiment on the white piece of cardstock and move the unstamped hexagon around until you like the look of the layout.


Today is another appointment day.  As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door for a fun nail appointment and then will hurry back to Wellman for my physical therapy appointment.  Believe me, after sitting for 100 days, these busy days are no trouble at all.


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: