July 7, 2024

Thoughtful Wishes

Here is the last of this week's Cards in the Mail.  Sometimes monochromatic cards can be really cool.  This is a card that I received in a swap with a little modification.

but I thought that
I used Thick Basic White cardstock as the base and layered Night of Navy and Boho Blue on top. Normally, I would emboss the White Craft Ink with White Embossing Powder, but this time I liked the subtle look of just the ink. The original card had blue flowers stamped on a white circle and layered on the blue circle. However, for this Cards in the Mail card, I couldn't use a stamped image, so I found some coordinating Designer Series Paper and added a circle of that instead. Then I added some ribbon and my card was finished.



Laundry, envelope stuffing, sorting, and baseball are on the agenda for today.  I am slowly clearing out the stamping room . . . now to organie everything for next weekend.  I counted my tables outside and I have eight six-foot tables I can use, plus my kitchen table and kitchen counters and anything else I can find to put stuff out on.  I can only hope that is enough!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: