July 8, 2024

Spotlight on Nature

Spotlight on Nature is one of the stamp sets that I got when Susie brought back my On Stage stuff back in March.  I haven't actually done a lot of stamping other than sentiments on Cards in the Mail, but  what stamping I have done has been with this bundle.


The dies in this bundle are super cool . . . all circles but with several various twists.   They certainly add interest to the card.  For this one, I chose to color in the flowers and stems with my Stampin' Blends.  The ribbon I used is a retired ribbon but matches perfectly.



Joan and I made an impromptu trip to Target in Cedar Rapids yesterday.  I got several baskets and organizing things that I hope will make my garage sale things easier to sort.  Time is growing short so I had best get busy on that!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: