July 5, 2024

Heartfelt Hexagon

Today's card is another one I received as a swap at the demo meeting I went to last Saturday.  I am not sure who made this card as I took it out of the envelope to take pictures and the tag disappeared.


Once again this card uses one of my favorite layouts.  The Thoughtful Journey Designer Series Paper package has some awesome scenic papers.  Any of them would make a beautiful card.  This card also features a new neutral color . . . Basic Beige.  It pairs very well with Mossy Meadow as you can see here.  Add a sentiment and some embellishments and your card is done.


Luckily the rain held off so we were able to have the parade yesterday. We had a driveway full of people to watch the parade with me.   The fireworks were cancelled early on in the day thinking it would be raining by the time they were to start.  It actually didn't rain at all yesterday, but better to be safe than sorry.

Today I am heading to Iowa City to take some Tootsie Rolls and a beaded necklace to the cemetery for my Mom.  When she used to come for the 4th of July she loved the Tootsie Rolls and necklaces that  the parade participants threw.  So I thought I would share them with her again this year.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: