July 6, 2024

So Sincere

Today's Card in the Mail is another one that I got from the swap I attended last weekend.  This is actually a funky fold card, but for Cards in the Mail, I made it into a regular flat fold card.


We start out with a base of Highland Heather and then layer some of the gorgeous Flowering Zinnia Designer Series Paper.  The two circle shapes are cut from the Stylish Shapes Dies.  Add a sentiment of your choice and some embellishment and your card is done!!


Cardstock cutting and sorting are on the agenda for today.  I am hoping to get everything cut this morning so that I can stuff envelopes while either watching the Cubs on my laptop or listening to the game on the radio.  If I get all of that done, I may go and pull some weeds now that I have been cleared to do a little of that as long as I don't dig in the dirt!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: