July 4, 2024

Light the Sky

Happy 4th of July!!  It's time to celebrate the birthday of the United States.  Let's start with a card.




These photos are very fuzzy but for some reason, I couldn't get them any clearer today.  I think this set was designed to celebrate the New Year but I thought the fireworks were perfect for today.  And what better colors to use than Real Red and Night of Navy.





I certainly hope it does not rain on our parade this year but I have a feeling it is going to!!  Maybe it will stop by 10:00.

I don't think anything could top the 4th of July five years ago.  Hanna, Jake, and I were in Boston and started the day by going to hear the Declaration of Independence read from the Old State House balcony.  We ended the day on the banks of the Charles River listening to the Boston Pops Orchestra and watching the fireworks over the river.  A bucket list item for sure!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: