July 12, 2024

June Paper Pumpkin--Life is Sweet

I’m sharing the pretty June Paper Pumpkin Kit from Stampin’ Up! with you today!  This fantastic kit created 9 pretty cards with coordinating envelopes and it was called Life Is Sweet.


I  love the fun fruit images and the colors in this kit are perfect for summer!  This awesome thank you stamp set and a Shy Shamrock Stampin' Spot was included in the kit.


Check out the beautiful framing on this card!  I love the decorated card base too!




I love the pretty colors and scalloped die cuts on this card!


Look at the lemons and sparkly sentiment on this card!  The coordinating envelopes with the scalloped edges are beautiful!


It took me maybe 45 minutes to an hour to comolete all nine of these cards.  That is while in my recliner and watching a ball game a well.  Beautiful cards in a short amount of time.




Everything is set up and ready to go for the sale today.  I think I even have time to fit in a small nap!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!
Happy Stamping!!

No comments: