I've decided to Join the Blogging World


Welcome to my stamping blog
Well............here goes.  This is my VERY FIRST post on my new blog.  I have been reading blogs for a few months now and I really enjoy them.  They have become a main part of my computer time.  I tend to view the stamping and scrapbooking related blogs more than any others so I thought I would finally start my own and here it is.
Keep in mind that it is a WORK IN PROGRESS, so I am sure that I will get better and things will get tweaked as time goes on.    I am going to try and keep it updated every couple of days or so with new projects, but if I don't get it done for a few days, I guess that is life.    I know that I will not  get to post much this next week because I get to go to NEW YORK as a chaperone for my daughter's band and choir trip.  Yes...........I am trading my 25 first graders for 125 high school students.  Call me crazy but I am really looking forward to it...........okay maybe not the 20 hours on the bus, but definitely seeing the sight of the Big Apple.



No comments: