Join My Stampin' Up! Family

Have you ever thought about joining Stampin' Up! but just didn't think you could afford the full size kit?  Well, I have a solution for you!!  $99 Starter kits!!!!!  You read it right.........$99 starter kits.  Join between August 11, 2008 and October 11, 2008 and you can get your kit for only $99.  Not only that but they have broken the kit down into 3 specialized kits.  Click on the recruiting flyer to the left to get more information.  If you decide to join, go to my demonstrator website

www.lyndawilson.stampinup.net 

and click on Join Stampin" Up! and then read the information there and then follow all of the prompts.  I will be glad to help you in anyway I can.  If you have any questions or need help signing up send me an email at johnw@netins.net

No comments: