Trying Again

One of my goals is to really get this blog going and trying to update at least every couple of days. Obviously I haven't been all that successful yet........but I will try it again.

While I might not have been blogging, I definitely have been stamping. Sale-a-Bration is in full swing and I have been stamping up a storm with the free sets you can receive with a $50 order.

This first card uses a Sale-a-Bration set called Sweet Summer. I have used Basic Grey, Whisper White, and Pretty in Pink cardstock as well as Basic Grey Ink and a Pretty in Pink Marker and piece of ribbon.


This second card uses the set Thanks for Caring that is from the Occasions Mini catalog that is good through the end of April. Colors used in this card are Pretty in Pink, So saffron, and Very Vanilla. The So Saffron has been run through the Big Shot using the Finial Press Embossing Folder.

No comments: