Stamp Camp Cards

For those of you that were unable to come to stamp class Monday night here are a couple of the cards we made. The first card uses my new favorite stamp set "Nature Walk" from the Occasions Mini catalog. It also uses Crumb Cake and Cherry Cobbler cardstock. Notice how neat the knot looks when tied with the Crumb Cake seam binding.


The second card teams Pretty In Pink cardstock with Baja Breeze. I used the Create a Cupcake stamp set and punch to create this card. Both products are found in the Occasions Mini catalog. This card would look nice made in many different color combinations.

I hope you can join me at either my next stamp class on March 14th in Iowa City or March 16th at my home in Wellman where we will focus on using this stamp set and punch to create 6 birthday cards or at Stamp Fest on Saturday, March 12th. If you would like more information on either of these stamping opportunities give me a call or send an email.

No comments: