A Taste of Spring

Wow . . . the last couple of days have been awesome!  I am lovin' the warmer temperatures and the no snow in the yard.  Makes me think spring is around the corner and maybe we will see some of these butterflies soon.

The Sweet Sorbet Designer Series Paper that is part of the Sale-a-Bration catalog this year is absolutely awesome.  I definitely need to use it more!!!


This is one of the cards everybody will be making at stamp night to night at Godfather's.


Stamps:  Perfect Pennants
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Pool Party, Crisp Cantaloupe, Summer Starfruit, Sweet Sorbet DSP
Ink:  Pool Party
Accessories:  Apothecary Accents Framelits, Fancy Fan Embossing Folder, Big Shot,
Basic Pearl Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots

Hanna has her first interview for a teaching job this morning so I am anxiously awaiting a phone call from her to let me know how it went.  I have no doubt she will get a job, just anxious to know where.

Have a great day and enjoy the warmer temperatures!!!

No comments: