Flowery Thank You

Saturday's Stamp Fest went off without a hitch.  Luetta and I were talking about the fact that it was probably the most relaxing Stamp Fest we have ever had.  I even had time to look through her card basket of samples. When I saw her card like this, I knew with a change of sentiment, that it would be perfect for tonight's stamp night. 

Stamps:  Flower Shop, Lacy and Lovely
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Basic Black
Ink:  Black Stazon
Accessories:  Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Big Shot,
Pansy Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

Believe it or not, I am also all ready for tonight's stamping.  As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door for a dental appointment. There are few things I like less than going to the dentist, and was not sure how I would feel when I got home, so decided that everything needed to be ready before leaving.  I hope you can join me tonight as we make a stack of thank you notes.

Everyday is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!
Happy Stamping!!!

No comments: