May 6, 2024

Unbounded Love

I finally got a chance to make my own card with products from the new catalog, raher than have someone design an cut the pieces.  This is one of this week's Cards in the Mail.


I think I am going to like this new color . . . Basic Beige.  It is a great addition to the Neutrals Family.  Here I have paired it with Basic Black, Pebbled Path, and very Vanilla to make the stripes beneath the embossed cardstock.  I think they look great together.  I had a lot of the black and white gingham checked ribbon left from last year, so I got it out to compare to the Basic Black and Very Vanilla Gingham Ribbon from this year and there is a definite difference.  For this card I much preferred the one with the Very Vanilla.


 
I picked up the remaining baskets I had ordered for my closet this morning from the Post Office. As soon as they opened, I rushed to get them and immediately put them to use. I used them to organize my newly weeded clothes. You can tell that I am a Hawkeye fan by the number of gold and black shirts I own. They even have their own basket now, so I will always know where to find them.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: