It's Been Forever!!!!!!!!!

It's been forever since I have posted to my blog. One of my goals for the new Stampin' Up! year is to update my blog on a regular basis and to provide ideas for cards andscrapbook pages here as well as at regular stamp nights.

I held my new catalog Open House this afternoon at Godfather's Pizza.

We made a couple of cards and had a great time looking through the new catalog. Attendees received free shipping on any order placed at the Open House. If you would like to order from the new catalog and receive free shipping be sure and have your order to me by Wednesday, July 14th. If you don't have your catalog yet you can browse through the on-line catalog by clicking on the link on the right.

The first card used one of the new core colors.......Cherry Cobbler as well as a new stamp set called Perfect Punches. This card uses Whisper White as well as Basic Black cardstock.

This is the second card we were going to make except true to form I left the stamp set at home.......so the good news is this is one of the cards we will be making at my next stamp class on July 26th.

Well, that's all for now......stay tuned for a new card idea tomorrow.

No comments: