Purging My Stamp Room

The purging of my stamp room continues..........today brought 4 trash bags and a bunch of other stuff I had forgotten I had. One thing I learned about myself is that I am a ribbon-holic. Nobody could use as much ribbon as I seem to have accumulated over the last several years. We will be using a lot of ribbon in upcoming classes. I can't wait till I can show you pictures of the finished room.

In the meantime, here are two new cards using products from the new catalog. This first card uses Early Expresso and Crumb Cake cardstock and early Expresso and Marina Mist ink. It also uses the new embossing folder Vintage Wallpaper and the new stamp set Perfect Punches. the flower is made using the Big Shot die Flower Daisies #2 and a Jumbo Vanilla brad.


The second card uses the new hostess set, Because I Care. The cardstock used in this card is Pear Pizazz, Concord Crush, and Whisper White, as well as Greenhouse Gala Designer Series paper. The flower was inked using Pear Pizzazz and a Concord Crush marker.

No comments: