Happy Valentine's Day



Are you ready for Valentine's Day?  Everyone stamping with me last Monday made this Valentine's card using the heart stamp that is available only until January 27th.
Stamps:  Flowerful Heart Stamp, Love You To The Moon
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Silver Fancy Foil Designer Vellum, Silver Foil Sheets
Ink:  Versamark
Accessories:  Hearts Collection Framelits, On Film Framelits Dies, Big Shot,
Cherry Cobbler Embossing Powder,  Heat Tool, Decorative Label Punch,   Pearl Basic Jewels,
Stampin' Dimensionals
Hanna and I decided my stamp room needed a major cleaning and overhaul so we have been moving and rearranging stuff over the weekend.  As soon as I am done posting this I am off to Iowa City to buy a couple more storage containers so we can continue to work after she is done substitute teaching today.  I am hoping to have the majority of it done by tomorrow evening so I can get back to stamping!!

Have a great day!!

No comments: