Leadership

It's been a while since my last blog post . . . I didn't realize just how long it had been.  After Christmas my time was spent getting ready to attend the Leadership conference in Houston, Texas.  With Hanna's help this is one of the things I made to take with me for my traveling companions.  These were made from the new wooden stamp cases and used either Sale-a-Bration or Occasions Catalog Designer Series Paper.  These cases make a great holder for many things including sets of cards.






Here are a few more sites of Houston.

Here is the main stage area where all of our general sessions were held.



Night time view of Houston from our hotel window.  We were on the 16th floor.


Saturday afternoon was a beautiful day . . . with a high in the low 80's. 







I am now loaded with inspiration and can't wait to share with you!!

No comments: