Inspiration Comes From Anywhere

Inspiration comes from all places.  In addition to stamping, I love Vera Bradley bags and accessories.  I have my two daughters to thank for this obsession.  

Stamps: Simple Stems, Bring on The Cake
Cardstock:  Basic Black, Basic Gray, Whisper White, Crushed Curry
Ink:  Crushed Curry, Basic Gray,  Black Stazon
Accessories:  Word Bubble Framelits, Big Shot, Silver 1/8" Ribbon, Stampin' Sponges

This birthday card, which we are making at stamp class tonight came about when looking at one of my favorite pattern . . .  Go Wild, which is here in one of my favorite scarves.



It is hard to believe that it is the last week of February.  Usually February really drags for me even though it is a short month, but this year it just flew by!!!

Spring is just around the corner!!

Have a great day!!!

No comments: