Peachy Keen

"Peachy" has always been one of my favorite sayings when someone asks how I am so when I saw the Peachy Keen stamp set in the Occasions catalog it was a "must have." Here is one of the cards that Hanna and I took to a demonstrator meeting last week.  As Hanna says . . . "Mom, this is the first card that I have designed that you haven;t had to change in some way"  She is right.   I loved it just the way she designed it.




Stamps:  Peachy Keen
Cardstock:  Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Gold Foil Sheets
Ink:  Versamark
Accessories:  On Film Framelits, Big Shot, Gold Embossing Powder,  Heat Tool,
Watercolor Wonder Washi Tape, Very Vintage Designer Buttons,  Gold Baker's Twine,
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today will be spent gutting ready for the Superbowl/Sale-a-Bration Open House tomorrow afternoon. Even though it is snowing as I type, I think the weather should hold for tomorrow!!

Have a great day!

No comments: