Graduation Weekend

This was a big weekend at the Wilson household.  Even though Hanna finished with her classes in December and has been substitute teaching all semester, this weekend was the "official" graduation.  I took a layout of one of my demonstrator friends, Susie, and changed the colors up to make Central graduation cards.  Thanks to the college bookstore, I had several of the gold foil seals to add to my card.  

Stamps:  Pomp & Circumstance
Cardstock:  Real Red, Whisper White, Gold Foil Sheets, Champagne Glimmer Paper
Ink:  Real Red
Accessories:  Starburst Framelit Dies, Circle Collection Framelits, Big Shot, Merry Minis Punch Pack, Stampin' Dimensionals
I love being able to personalize my graduation cards to the recipient's school colors!!

What graduation would be complete without a picture of the graduate with their "parental units" as they were being called this weekend.



It was a great weekend and now we are on to the next big adventure. . . leaving for Africa on Thursday!!

I, on the other hand, will be finishing up the preparations for stamp class at Godfather's Pizza tonight.  I hope you can join me!!

Everyday is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!
Happy Stamping!!

No comments: