Votive candle holder/Tool Holder

Today instead of a card I am sharing some of the decorating I have been doing around my stamping room. This project is so simple . . . all it takes is a tuna can, some clothes pins, and some washi tape.  I simply covered the clothes pins with my choice of washi tape colors, clipped them onto the tuna can, and presto I was done.

Supplies:  Retro Fresh Washi Tape


I decided to see if it would work for tool holders as well, since I am trying to organize all of my like things together.  And sure enough it does.  Looks like my family will be eating a lot of tuna, since I have a LOT of stamping tools. 
Add caption
I think everyone had a great time stamping last night, once I finally got there.  Make plans for three weeks from last night to join me again for another card making night.

Everday is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: