November 5, 2014

I have been busily making banners for an upcoming craft show.  This is one of my favorites.  I am really pleased with the way it turned out and think it would look neat hanging just about anywhere!!





 Stamps:  Larger Than Life Alphabet, Cheerful Tags
Cardstock: Kraft 12 X 12, Under the Tree DSP, Very Vanilla 
Ink:  Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Versamark
Accessories:  Star Framelits, Big Shot, Note Tag Punch, 
Cherry Cobbler 1" Sheer Linen Ribbon,
Gold sequin Trim, Gold Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, 
Clothespins, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals



Today will be spent cutting card stock for my Christmas card class on Saturday. I am hoping to get all of the major cutting done today and then just the little pieces on Thursday and Friday.

Everyday is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: