October 30, 2014

I had time yesterday to finally make my Paper Pumpkin banner that was similar to the one Hanna made last week.  I absolutely love making theses banners and I think I have the perfect place to hang them on my Mother's and Grandmother's buffet.  You can be sure to look for more of these in the future!!






Everything I need to create this banner was included in the Paper Pumpkin kit with the exception of some Very Vanilla card stock and the alphabet stamps.  I debated long and hard before I purchased the alphabet stamps but I absolutely love them!!  Since they are photopolymer, it is very easy to see where you are stamping and to get things lined up perfectly!!

Today I will be working on more things for upcoming craft shows. I am hoping to get started on my CD calendars today or tomorrow.

Everyday is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: