October 18, 2014

At stamp night last week somebody today me that feathers were the new hexagon.  I am not sure about that but I do know that I really am liking this feather set the more I work with it.  I know I saw this card on Pinterest but could not trace it back to its original designer.  It must have been someone from another country because the hello was in a different language.   None the less, I really like the way the card turned out!!

Stamps:  Four Feathers, Hi There
Cardstock:  Soft Suede, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
Accessories:  Feathers Framelits Dies, Big Shot, 
1 1/4" Burlap Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

John and I took off yesterday to follow our noses and look at the beautiful colored leaves.


I will always be a first grade teacher at heart because of course we had to stop at a pumpkin patch first!!



It was a great day!!

Everyday is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: