October 15, 2014

The last couple of days I have been very busy getting some stuff ready for a couple of craft shows I am doing in November.  One of the things I have been making are gift card holders.  


Stamps:  Wondrous Wreath
Cardstock:  Real Red, Old Olive, Whisper White, Silve Glimmer Paper
Ink:  Old Olive, Real Red
Accessories:  Wondrous Wreath Framelits, Circle Collection Framelits, 
Decorative Dots Embossing Folder,
Big Shot, Extra Large Oval Punch, 
1/8" Silver Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

These are perfect for gift cards, or hot chocolate, or even a small piece of candy.







It is so nice to sit here and see the sun after a couple of dreary days!!  If it weren't quite so chilly I might be tempted to sit on my porch with my second cup of coffee!!

Everyday is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: