October 23, 2014

Once again it is Hanna to the rescue when I need a blog post.  She received her November Paper Pumpkin in the mail on Tuesday and last night set out to create a banner with the ingredients rather than the original project.  I think it came out super sweet.  She said everything she needed was in the kit except for a Project Life marker and a small hole punch.




Here is the original project.





I guess I know what I am going to be doing this afternoon . . . making of these sweet banners!!!

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door to go to Iowa City and spend my morning volunteering at Hospice in the office.  This has been something I have been wanting to do and the opportunity presented itself, so off I go!!

Everyday is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: