October 13, 2014

This Wondrous Wreath stamp is fast becoming on of my favorites from the Holiday Mini catalog.  While originally supposed to be a Christmas stamp, I think, I am loving it as a fall wreath.  This is one of the cards everybody will get to make tonight at stamp night.

Stamps:  Wondrous Wreath, Hardwood, Good Greetings
Cardstock:  Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Chocolate Chip, Baked Brown Sugar
Accessories:  Wondrous Wreath Framelits Dies, Big Shot, Gold Stampin' Glitter, 
Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Modern Label Pinch, Stampin' Sponges, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

John and I had a great day yesterday . . . we took off on a ride and just followed our noses.  He showed me a lot of the places he used to duck hunt and we saw a lot of trees just starting to change color.  I am looking forward to going a little further north on another ride looking for beautiful colored leaves.

Everyday is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: